The Oakland Museum of California is looking for Natural History docents! This is a great opportunity to get some intensive training about the ecology of the Bay.
Please DonateWild Oakland is all-volunteer-run and we depend upon your donations to offer our programs. Thank you!
- A very special announcement… Wild Oakland is joining forces with the California Center for Natural History! October 31, 2015
- Franciscan Geologic Formation at Knowland Park October 18, 2015
- An Afternoon with Worms, Snails and Sea Squirts October 18, 2015
- Land Action: Creating 100 Microfarms in 5 years October 1, 2015
- Marine Biology of the Oakland Estuary September 19, 2015
- The ecological price of overgrazing September 17, 2015
- Urban Wildlife 101 August 28, 2015
- Oakland Geology with Andrew Alden at Shepherd Canyon August 2, 2015